Bob Sokoler SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 64 minutes
Bob Sokoler is with Re/Max in Louisville, Kentucky. Last year, he and his team (The Sokoler Team) closed 375 transactions with a total sales volume of 90 million. His average sales price was 240 thousand of which 70% were buyers and 30% were sellers.
Bob leads a team with 25 members. He has been an agent for 16 years.
In this call, Bob talks about:
- His first career as a TV news reporter and anchorman
- His second career as a real estate agent and first year production disappointment
- Adapting an internet lead strategy early that is still paying dividends
- Script for initial call back to internet leads
- Real internet conversion number
- Joining, valuing, and buying an existing team including valuation approach and payout structure
- Keys to working with your adult child in your real estate practice
- Personally selling 110 homes last year
- Dress code concepts
- Value of outside counsel
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 375 closings
- 90 million sales volume
- 25 member group:
- 20 agents
- 4 administrative
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence