In this call, Brenda (and her son Austin) talk about:
- Getting her license at 22 years old.
- Working for 7 years in one state, taking 10 years off to raise kids, then starting again in another state.
- Why she hired 3 administrative assistants before hiring her first buyer agent.
- The power of training your listing partner through a shadow (intern) program.
- Script for introducing your intern to sellers at a listing presentation.
- Virtual online listing presentations that was required during the coronavirus lockdown including technology and success rate.
- Working with your kids (son, daughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law) and how to make it work with roles, expectations, and communication.
- Sharing this interview with her son (and listing partner) Austin Wade.
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more.
Brenda Wade SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 73 minutes
Brenda Wade is with Signature Realty Associates in Valrico, Florida. Last year, she and her team (The Brenda Wade Team) closed 309 transactions with a total sales volume of 113 million. Her average sales price was 368 thousand of which 39% were buyers and 61% were sellers. In her best year, 2017, she sold 408 homes worth 143 million.
Brenda leads a team with 16 members. She has been an agent for 25 years.
- 309 closings
- 113 million sales volume
- 25 member group:
- 2 listing partners
- 7 buyer specialists
- 1 office manager
- 1 listing manager
- 1 closing manager
- 1 negotiator
- 1 director of 1st impressions / marketing coordinator
- 1 runner
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence