Kymber Lovett-Menkiti SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 55 minutes
Kymber Lovett-Menkiti is with Keller Williams Realty in Washington, D.C. Last year, she, her husband Bo, and team (MG Residential) closed 200 transactions with a total sales volume of 88 million and earned 2.3 million in GCI. Her average sales price was 440 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. In her best year (2016), she sold 234 homes worth 112 million and earned 2.9 million in GCI.
Kymber leads a team with 19 members. She has been an agent for 13 years.
In this call, Kymber talks about:
- Starting her career in social work and why she switched to real estate to make a bigger impact
- Focusing her prospecting on hyper local activities (geographic farming and sphere of influence)
- Implementing her annual marketing plan including how to make your marketing relevant and anticipated
- Growing your team through mergers with other teams including structure, benefits, and cautions
- Living on a restricted income so she could save a bigger portion of her commissions to invest in real estate
- Investing in underserved communities for better cashflows, bigger profits, and revitialization of local neighborhoods
- Building an investment portfolio with over one million square feet of residential and commercial property worth over 100 million dollars
- LIFT agent program and how it helps new agents
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margin, and more
- 200 closings
- 88 million sales volume
- 19 member group:
- 5 full time realtors
- 5 dual career realtors
- 2 transaction managers
- 2 operation coordinators
- 1 design and marketing coordinator
- 1 director of sales
- 1 managing director
- 1 director of coaching and business development
- 1 president of sales
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence