Jeff Sibbach SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 48 minutes
Jeff Sibbach is with Realty One Group in Scottsdale, Arizona. Last year his team closed 387 transactions with a total sales volume of 175 million while Jeff was personally involved in 176 sales worth 106 million. His average sales price was 452 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers.
Jeff has a 68 member team: 25 admin staff, 43 agents, and 1 team leader.
Jeff is team leader of The Sibbach Team. He has been an agent for 16 years and works the Metro Phoenix market.
In this call, Jeff talks about:
- How he niched into the “mid luxury” market where homes are twice the average price
- Why he takes days, weeks, even months to properly prepare a home for sale
- The biggest problems he encounters with bringing older homes into today’s style (you might be surprised)
- His 57 item checklist for identifying functional obsolescence
- Why dropping the price might be the wrong way to sell a home
- How fix-up, repair, and updating the home are now marketing cost
- Why he will invest his own money to fix up his client’s property
- Selling the buyer on the home before the first showing
- How he gets home photos to jump off the screen and get buyers lining up for his new listings
- Why he hires a professional photographer
- Hiring a professional stagger that he calls the “seller’s helper”
- Taking before and after staging photos to promote on his website to get future clients
- Get SEO leads by promoting neighborhoods over houses
- Why open houses are the hot new way to find a buyer for your listing … and how to host an open house to find more sellers
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 387 closings
- 175 million sales volume
- 68 member team:
- 25 admin staff
- listing manager
- listing assistant
- 2 transaction coordinators
- listing and transaction coordinator
- front desk/transaction coordinator
- sales manager
- marketing manager
- administrative/marketing support
- web design
- 2 home staging/designer
- vacant home manager
- operations manager/marketing
- executive assistant for Jeff
- human resources
- non-team member/rental leads
- runner/client concierge
- 4 client concierge
- 43 agents
- 1 team leader
- 25 admin staff
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence